It’s certainly been a long time since your last party but whatever you imagine for your upcoming event, a photo booth backdrop can make your dreams come true! Photo booth backdrops are brilliant for brightening up corporate events with a unique twist and great for incorporating endless fun at birthday parties, weddings, prom parties and much more!
We’ve listed our 10 favourite photo booth backdrop ideas to help inspire and excite you…
1. Las Vegas – ever wanted to fly away to Vegas? Perhaps a trip to Las Vegas for your milestone birthday party was up there on the top of your list of party ideas but for some reason wasn’t meant to be? Well, what do you know? With our Las Vegas photo booth backdrop you and your party guests can immerse yourselves in the very centre of this cosmopolitan city!
2. Rainforest – fancy escaping the humdrum of the city and surrounding yourself with luscious green trees? Maybe your 5 year old son has a thing for jungles, in which case, our rainforest back drop is just the ticket for a wild birthday party!
3. Popular character backdrop – everyone has a favourite TV or film character. Wouldn’t it be great if you could rub shoulders with them at your very own party? From Mr Bean and Peppa Pig to cheeky Minions and scary Daleks, you and your guests can mingle with your favourite onscreen stars!
4. Dinosaurs – ROARR! Watch out, there’s a dinosaur about! Perfect for children’s parties, the popular dinosaur is sure to leave your little guests totally impressed and suitably awe struck! If your child loves dinosaurs, why not create a dinosaur themed party? This photo booth backdrop would be the icing on the cake!
5. Magazine cover – now who wouldn’t want to make it onto the front page of a glossy magazine? Our selection of magazine backdrops are brilliant for all sorts of occasions and events, including weddings, proms, corporate events, christmas parties and more!
6. Sandy beach – wouldn’t it be great to get off to a hot, sandy beach? Yep, you’ve guessed it – you can do just that with our beach backdrop! If you jetted off to lands further afield to get married on a beach and now you’re celebrating with a post-wedding party with your friends and family, a beach backdrop would tie your celebrations in perfectly!
7. Red theatre curtain – perfect for actors and actresses, ballerinas and performers, whether budding or professional, this photo booth backdrop will make sure everyone feels centre stage at your event!
8. Big Ben – the iconic London landmark is surely a must in your party photos? Whether you have a connection with Big Ben or you simply love the city of London, you can stand right next to it and have your photos taken without even leaving your venue!
9. Famous art – we have a selection of arty photo booth backdrops, but the famous Mona Lisa painting has to be our favourite because people have such fun recreating her pose and it always ends in barrels of laugher!
10. Hollywood – this backdrop is perfect if you’re throwing a send off party for a budding actress or actor or you’re hosting a Christmas ball for your drama group. Fill everyone up with inspiration as they get a feeling of what it might be like to be associated with Hollywood!
So there you have it, the list of our favourite photo booth backdrops… do you know what the best part is? You don’t need to choose just one backdrop, you can enjoy them all as much as you like throughout the duration of your event! If you’d like to learn more about the range of awesome effects that our photo booth boasts, read more about them in our blog! If you have any further questions, please do get in touch.